Inclusive, welcoming, and affirming resources, reflecting the compassion Jesus modeled for us.
We value learning and growing, with a priority for spirituality and justice.
Please check out our special announcement!
Compassionate Christian Voices: Today and Tomorrow
In this recent series we talk about the most important topics of our time. You can watch each episode by clicking on the episode number:
- Episode 12: Patricia Raybon, Mark Feldmeir, Daniel Bowman Jr.
- Episode 11: Matthew Paul Turner, Kirsten Powers, Micky ScottBey Jones
- Episode 10: Sarah Bessey, Brandan Robertson, Willard Ashley
- Episode 9: Kelly Brown Douglas, Parker J. Palmer, Lisa Sharon Harper
- Episode 8: Diana Butler Bass, Robert P. Jones, Lamar Hardwick
- Episode 7: Shane Claiborne, Michael W Waters, Jennifer Butler
- Episode 6: John Pavlovitz, Susan K. Williams Smith, Carol Howard Merritt
- Episode 5: Adam Taylor, Dr. Robyn Henderson-Espinoza, Bruce Reyes-Chow
- Episode 4: Angela Denker, Jennifer Farmer, Carl McColman
- Episode 3: Yolanda Pierce, Marilyn McEntyre, Wes Granberg-Michaelson
- Episode 2: Brian McLaren, Sophfronia Scott, Jennifer Grant
- Episode 1: Guthrie Graves-Fitzsimmons, Khristi Adams, Kate Rademacher
Compassionate Christianity is proud to co-sponsor the book “How to Heal Our Divides: A Practical Guide,” winner of a 2021 Independent Author Network Book of the Year award, available in Paperback or eBook on the Writing for Your Life bookstore on Bookshop, and on Amazon and IndieBound!
Also check out the free Discussion Guide that accompanies the book – download it for free here.
Sermons, podcasts, online bible studies, meditation, devotionals, prayer, and more
Selected social justice projects and information
Parenting support, marriage support, children and youth ministries and books, resources for empty nesters, and more
Selected mission organizations demonstrating Compassionate Christianity
Explore topics from Quantum Physics to Archaeology
Featured books for adults and children
Compassionate Christianity does not require a paid subscription, does not solicit donations, and does not display third-party ads on our website or email newsletter. Compassionate Christianity is not compensated by authors or publishing houses for featuring their books on our website or in our email newsletter. Writing for Your Life does receive a small commission for books sold through our online bookstore.