Inclusive, welcoming, and affirming resources, reflecting the compassion Jesus modeled for us.
We value learning and growing, with a priority for spirituality and justice.
Our webinar series “Progressive Christian Voices: Today and Tomorrow” continues! We will discuss today’s most important issues and books. We are thrilled to have these outstanding panelists:
- January 25 – Shane Claiborne, Michael W Waters, Jennifer Butler
- January 27 – Diana Butler Bass, Robert P. Jones, Lamar Hardwick
Each webinar starts at 1 PM Eastern time. Free registration for all the upcoming webinars is here.
In case you missed the earlier episodes, you can watch the recordings here:
- Episode 6: John Pavlovitz, Susan K. Williams Smith, Carol Howard Merritt
- Episode 5: Adam Taylor, Dr. Robyn Henderson-Espinoza, Bruce Reyes-Chow
- Episode 4: Angela Denker, Jennifer Farmer, Carl McColman
- Episode 3: Yolanda Pierce, Marilyn McEntyre, Wes Granberg-Michaelson
- Episode 2: Brian McLaren, Sophfronia Scott, Jennifer Grant
- Episode 1: Guthrie Graves-Fitzsimmons, Khristi Adams, Kate Rademacher
Compassionate Christianity is proud to co-sponsor the new book “How to Heal Our Divides: A Practical Guide”, winner of a 2021 Independent Author Network Book of the Year award, available in Paperback or eBook on the Writing for Your Life bookstore on Bookshop, and on Amazon and IndieBound!
Also check out the free Discussion Guide that accompanies the book – download it for free here.
Sermons, podcasts, online bible studies, meditation, devotionals, prayer, and more
Selected social justice projects and information
Parenting support, marriage support, children and youth ministries and books, resources for empty nesters, and more
Selected mission organizations demonstrating Compassionate Christianity
Explore topics from Quantum Physics to Archaeology
Featured books for adults and children
Compassionate Christianity does not require a paid subscription, does not solicit donations, and does not display third-party ads on our website or email newsletter. Compassionate Christianity is not compensated by authors or publishing houses for featuring their books on our website or in our email newsletter. Writing for Your Life does receive a small commission for books sold through our online bookstore.