Please enjoy the most recent thought leadership (articles, podcasts, videos) in the following areas. (or search for more here)
- When the meaning and belonging modules are out of alignment
- For them, the conceptual side of faith simply isn’t that important
- Both the church and the state, when it came to racism, were weak from the start.
- Young evangelicals are leaving church. LGBTQ bias may be driving them away.
- Opposing racism needs to be rooted in the vision of God’s dream
- Evangelicals are losing their climate skepticism
- Otis Moss III: Care for the land is intimately tied to Black liberation
- Fifth of countries at risk of ecosystem collapse, analysis finds
- When the cost of error is too high, the wise hedge their bets.
- A life insurance policy on the planet
- Maine faith leaders sign letter calling on Sen. Susan Collins to back For the People Act
- White Christian Nationalism in the United States: An Online Mini-Conference
- Why are White evangelicals embracing an anti-democratic movement?
- The loss of efficiency is more than offset
- A cage is a cage, after all
- Jesus seemed absent, his words ignored
- Proximity without a process
- Denial is the heartbeat of racism
- A letter from Jourdon
- Church Where MLK Launched His Civil Rights Career to Become a Museum