The latest thoughts from Barbara:
- You do not know
- There is a place where human knowing runs out
- Entrusting yourself to God
- No one owns God
- Could it be that our favorite verses are the ones that make us feel most right?
- A Deeper Message
- Love The Stranger
- Sit Me Down
- “Without Buddha I Could Not Be a Christian”
- The most troubling question of all was why my religion seemed so much less gracious
Barbara Brown Taylor is a New York Times best-selling author, professor, and Episcopal priest. Her latest book is Holy Envy. Her first memoir, Leaving Church, won Author of the Year award from the Georgia Writers Association. Learning to Walk in the Dark, was featured in TIME magazine. She has served on the faculty of Piedmont College since 1998 as the Butman Professor of Religion & Philosophy and has been a guest lecturer at Emory, Duke, Princeton, and Yale. Taylor and her husband Ed live on a farm in the foothills of the Appalachians, sharing space with wild turkeys, red foxes, white-tailed deer and far too many chickens.