The latest thoughts from Kaitlin:
- Turning to the Arts in Times of Chaos
- We Can Do Hard Things and Survive, Together
- A Community of Unknowing
- Potawatomi Christian chapel speaker Kaitlin Curtice draws ire of Baylor student group
- ‘That’s a Lie’: The Heckling of BIWOC on Christian Campus
- The Super Bowl Is Over. The Discrimination Indigenous Peoples Face Is Not
- Let’s Acknowledge Our Holiday Tensions
- Recommendations for elementary-level books by Native writers for Native American heritage month
- WHAT IS OUR WORK IN THE FACE OF EMPIRE?
- Are We Saved or Traumatized by American Christianity?
Kaitlin Curtice is a Potawatomi author and speaker. As an enrolled citizen of the Potawatomi Nation and someone who has grown up in the Christian faith, Kaitlin writes on the intersection of Native American spirituality, mystic faith in everyday life, and the church. She is an author with Paraclete Press and her recently released book is Glory Happening: Finding the Divine in Everyday Places. She is a contributor to Sojourners, and you can also find her work on OnBeing.