The latest thoughts from Kaitlin:
- Are We Saved or Traumatized by American Christianity?
- A Shared Vision of Contemplative Activism
- Molly of Denali and the Power of Indigenous Representation
- When Doubting Hurts
- Grief Has a Voice (Are You Listening?)
- When We Take a Moment of Silence for Ourselves
- Having Grace For The Person You’ve Been
- The Voices of Indigenous People Continue to Be Silenced
Kaitlin Curtice is a Potawatomi author and speaker. As an enrolled citizen of the Potawatomi Nation and someone who has grown up in the Christian faith, Kaitlin writes on the intersection of Native American spirituality, mystic faith in everyday life, and the church. She is an author with Paraclete Press and her recently released book is Glory Happening: Finding the Divine in Everyday Places. She is a contributor to Sojourners, and you can also find her work on OnBeing.