Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Curated by Brenda Gibson
All marriages go through ups and downs, but with a willingness to commit, work, adapt and change with each other, your relationship can grow into all God intended it to be. Whether your relationship is just starting out or you’ve been together for years, there are ways you can build and maintain a healthy relationship. We invite you to engage with these resources, stay connected, find fulfillment, and enjoy lasting happiness!
- God’s Love will Never Overwhelm You
- God is Present in Good Times and Bad
- The Wedding Reception Like Cana
❤ Community Support
❤ Relationship Support
- Relationship Advice for Couples in Quarantine
- Why, When and How to Pursue Counseling
- Help Guide Tips for Building a Healthy Relationship
- 7 Life Events That Can Lead to Divorce
❤ Self Care
❤ Podcast Interviews
- Legendary Marriage
- Compassionate Conversations (Future)
- Power of Positivity
- Institute for Family Studies
- Help Guide to Mental Health and Wellness
- Facebook Group: Compassionate Marriages (Future)
- Instagram: Compassionate Marriages (Future)