The latest thoughts from Mickey:
- The Gift of Seeing Through Others’ Eyes
- When Christians Lost Jesus
- The Problem with “Progressive” Christians
- The Spirituality of Death
- The Problem With “Progressive” Christians
Michael G. Maudlin (Mickey) is executive editor and senior vice president of HarperOne. He works with some of the best and the most provocative religious authors on the market today, specializing in those writers who others look to refresh, renew, deepen, overturn, and redefine the religious status quo—such as Rob Bell, Marianne Williamson, N.T. Wright, Barbara Brown Taylor, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Don Miguel Ruiz, James Martin, Shane Claiborne, Bart Ehrman, Stephen Prothero, Lauren Winner, and the C.S. Lewis Estate. Mickey has spent over thirty years in religious publishing, including work at Christianity Today and InterVarsity Press.