The latest thoughts from Philip:
- After the Protests and Riots, What?
- PRAYING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK
- Passover, Easter, and COVID-19
- Living in Plague Times
- The Power of Love and the Love of Power (Shakespeare: Part II)
- What Makes Shakespeare Great? (Part 1)
- A Time to Doubt
- An Anniversary Worth Remembering
- Body Mindfulness
Philip Yancey is an American Christian author. Fourteen million copies of his books have been sold worldwide, making him one of the best-selling evangelical Christian authors. Two of his books have won the Christian Book of the Year Award: The Jesus I Never Knew and What’s So Amazing About Grace?.