Curated by Brian Allain
Now in progress: Faith, Hope, and Love During an Election – a free video interview series, featuring prominent authors and activists
- Study: More than 3/4 of Republican evangelicals want US declared a Christian nation
- Bought by powerful corporate leaders
- Courting Fascism: Facing America’s Supreme Coup
- The choice for many Christians is easy: it’s better for the good guys to win while breaking the rules than for the bad guys to win according to the rules
- The old zero-sum paradigm is not just counterproductive; it’s a lie.
- Any attempt to repair what race broke in our nation must contend with what race broke in our faith.
- How does it feel to be a problem? I am a problem.
- The Sacred Work of White Discomfort
- How Will We Teach Our Kids About Jan. 6?
- US Muslims gave more to charity than other Americans in 2020